Sunday, November 28, 2010

Untitled, again

We had a chat....

I thought there will be a change....

At the end,

we're still fighting of the same old issue...

I SICK OF IT d!!!!!


let go what you decide to let go....
stop saying that you had no choice....
stop saying that you had a lot of consideration....

What you said cannot change the truth,
I am the one who left behind by you...


《You're not sorry》

"All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
And it's taking me this long
Baby but I figured you out...."

"..You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can say that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did - before
You're not sorry no no ohhh.."


No comments:

Post a Comment