Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rushing in the relax moment......4

I have a thought....my "rushing in the relax moment" series will never goes to the end..

except i met the shinigami....hahaha


Should I here now??
Should my head full of words that use to blogging??


NO...of course not.. (this phrase make me think of the stupid fortune teller in FB)


hmm...my brain should lived in "repeated design", "quasi-experiment", "complex design".......and lotsa designs i haven't store in my LTM...

It's me wat...rushing in the relax time...relax in the rushing moment...


photos i took while my housemate went for exam...
da 包包头 is FAKE one...
hehe
and...the eyes seems lik no different even i wore color lens..
haiz



and one thing...I found I addicted to Taylor Swift and YUI....
both are guitarist....my dream of life...





No comments:

Post a Comment