Saturday, September 19, 2009

R.I.P. Research Method....

ok....不努力读书的后果》》》考试不会做。。

yesterday I slept at 1.15am....planning 5am wake up and cont' pia for my Rm paper...
I purposely set my alarm at 430am..cox I know I will let the alarm snooze for few times...

HAHAHA...

finally, my planning end up with >>wake up at 6am....
and I とても not willing to wake up....

but for my own good (dw die so ugly in Rm paper), I wake up...
the sky looks soooo BLACK....

Read n read n read.....look to the sky n look to the sky n look to the sky...
It's 645am...

the sky still black....I sleepy!!!

and in a sight of an eye...the sky changed color!!!

nanana...


and guess what I did aftr that...jump to the bed n cont' slip for 1 hour...
HAHAHA...




ends up with>>>> RM paper saidさよならwith me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment