Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rushing in the relax moment......3

Yeahyeah......version 3 finally out!!!!
sounds like its a great thing.....

my exam onwards this week....hmmm...actually is last friday...
haiz...im nt hoping my results will good this round...
cox i hugging KAMI's legs...study at the last last last LAST minutes...

jz hope can pass 4my cognitive paper~~お願いします。。神様!!

the day after 2mr is my RM paper...im stil goyang sini goyang sana...
don talked yesterday....im sure relax after personality paper~~

is today!!!!!
guess wat i did today since wake up??? it's sounds crazy for those hardworking ppl...

>>>11am...wake up, turn on my laptop...

as usual, went to fb, ply RC, Pet So. , Country story...

>>>1230pm onwards...

Bleach237
D.I.E. again18,19,20
有營煮婦06,07

>>>5pm...without bathing, straight away jump to the bed....having a evening snap...
nt snap actually....cox i 7.15pm oni wake up...






oh....WAT I'VE DONE????!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wowowo...seem like u r having a nice day ya..haha =) don't worry u'll pass de...hehe

    ReplyDelete