Saturday, August 1, 2009

You'll be stolen soon......

you're not belong to me soon...although you're not belong to me now....

I love the moment we belong together...although there is others...i know i'm still the most important....

don't want there is anyone between us...especially the status of the fellow is "most most important"....can you just keep me in your mind??

I know it's sounds crazy, stupid and...unbelievable...

maybe the one I care not really you...is the things you have!!!
I don't want us to be different...in some places..u know...

Oh....what a stupid mind I have..what a narrow mind I have!!!!!!!!

I jealous about what you having soon...I hate it because you have it and Im not!!!
how could you do that to me???

ok...i know it's not your fault...really not your fault...
and you're deserved to have it!!!

it's my problem...

I can imagine....when you talk about your "most most important"...what I would response to you...

a face which shows a lot of interest???
an excited vocal tone??

YES!! I will do that...if I not...I'll spoil all the things...

and..I'll lose you...



I'm not the one whom you expect of....
just don't disappointed if you found the real me..
the real me deep deep inside my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment