Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rushing in the relax moment......2

Again...I show my expert...in relaxing..
I supposed to be rush..rush for assignment...
but the whole day..i spend my times for 2movies...3chapters manga...and lots of application in facebook...

as I mention...i rush in the relax moments...
type few rows of word...play games double times of it...

Oh...I'll be scolded...for delay the progress...due date..is next 2days...

just leave it...erm...I mean just leave the idea of "be scolded"...
not leave the assignment...

I know I'll done it..soon..

and now....I done it!!!


Thanks to "freaky friday" & "27 Dresses"....you2 gave me a leisure moment...
and also Bleach chap337 & OnePiece chap551,552..gave me the excited moment....


Is it the end of my rushing in the relax moments???

no, it never gonna end...
god bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment